Q. Ok 4K, 1080p WHATS THE HYPE
IS THERE A REALLY A BIG DIFFERENCE?
A. Yes however let us share some info with you.
Now that you've purchased your new 4K Ultra HDTV you're thinking...
Q. I know the picture was beautiful in the store, however, at home it looks like my old TV or worse.
A. Read below:
Remember these few tips and start enjoying your TRUE 4K experience.
Please Note: To get the best picture, you must have these things in place...
1. Certified 4K HDMI cable (go to DP Labs website to see a list certified HDMI cables.)
2. Ultra 4K BluRay Player UHD Player
(No UP conversion )
3. Only 4K BluRay discs to get a TRUE 4K picture.
4. Pixel count is only part of the equation.
5. HDR is the other part of the equation.
Please Note: In the electronic store
It was very clear and beautiful because it was displayed through a 4K player or 4K Server.
Don't expect your cable or satellite company to give you the picture you saw at the electronic store, unless it's a 4K server. The best quality is what's listed above.
Remember these few tips to start enjoying your TRUE 4K EXPERIENCE.
-David and Nikki
*Call us to schedule a time to visit our showroom for a live demonstration of the difference between 1080p and 4K.